The Chief Butler of England is an office of Grand Sergeanty associated with the feudal Manor of Kenninghall in Norfolk. The office requires service to be provided to the Monarch at the Coronation, in this case the service of Pincera Regis, or Chief Butler at the Coronation banquet.
Officeholders during the period of the Wiki:
- John Wenlock, 1st Baron Wenlock (1461–1471)
- John Stafford, 1st Earl of Wiltshire (1471–1473)
- Anthony Woodville, 2nd Earl Rivers (1473–1483)
- Francis Lovell, 1st Viscount Lovell (1483–1485)
- Sir John Fortescue the younger (1485–1500)
More information, and a fuller (though not complete) list on the Wikipedia page .